a different wedding experience…

We are so glad you are considering going with Baby Grace Photography on one of the most important days of your life.  We pride ourselves in our ability to offer you something truly unique in the field of photography. We are a team of two that will dedicate themselves to every aspect of your wedding.  95% of the pictures you see on our site were taken by Jennifer, the other 5% by Tommy.  You know exactly what quality of work you will be getting.

We like to get to know our clients and get to know what exactly they are looking for in their images for their special day.  You can choose from one of our pre-made packages, or we can work with you to build a package with the exact elements you want.  Lastly, you can choose to just piece your coverage together ‘a la carte’ style for the greatest amount of customization.  even a combination of all three can be used.

We usually start booking up for wedding dates starting at about 15 months prior to the wedding date, once you get to the 6-month range, you will surely be risking having a hard time finding vendors for your wedding.  You can view our availability on our website through the ‘booking’ link. We keep that calendar as up to date as we can, always be sure to email us when you are considering us as well, so we can be sure to notify you of our up-to-date availability.

You want it…we got it… For starters, we are sort of a ‘one-stop-shop’, when it comes to weddings. We say this because of all of the ‘extras’ you can get with us, that aren’t normally offered through other photographers. Here is a list of some of our offerings:
  • wedding photography
  • wedding dj
  • if you are looking for any live acoustic music…Tommy plays acoustic guitar and sings…he has sung many times for a couples first dance or the mother/daughter dance
  • design & printing of save the dates, invitations, programs, menus, thank you cards, etc.
  • personalized wedding websites
  • photo jewelry
  • photo business cards
  • coffee-table style albums
  • slideshows (images from your wedding put to music or we can put one together from your own images from growing up)
Not only can we do all of the above for you, but we do it at a reasonable price and with our great customer service.
Destination Weddings… Another thing that we specialize in is ‘Destination Weddings.’ We have done weddings in various places across the US (Indianapolis, Detroit, Cleveland, West Virginia, Florida, New York) as well as weddings in other countries (Belgium & Italy). For destination weddings, we do pricing on a case-by-case basis, so please inquire for details.
Access to your pictures… Not many people realize this when planning their weddings, but when its over, you usually have a lots of people contacting you to see when the pictures will be up and how they can view them. Well, we have solved this dilemma for you and eliminated the stress that goes along with it. We have business card-sized magnets that we put out at each table at the receptions, the states how to access the images and when they will be available. These magnets can often times be keepsakes as well, because if you do engagement pictures with us as well, we generally put an image from your session on the magnet. Also, if you do not wish for us to put out these magnets on the tables, we will happily not do it for you as well.
Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s